Ringo Chan obtained a Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Accountancy at The City University of Hong Kong. Ringo has over 20 years of audit and assurance experience. He was qualified with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Hong Kong. He is a Fellow Member of HKICPA and ACCA. Ringo joined RSM Hong Kong as a partner and is currently responsible for audit and assurance of listed companies and IPO in both China and Hong Kong. Ringo has extensive experience in listing of companies in construction sector. He is also experienced in reviewing internal control systems, merger and acquisitions and financial due diligence.
- Fellow Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Fellow Member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member, Working Group on Co-operations with Mainland SMPs, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Audit and assurance services
- Financial statement audit
- Quality assurance
- Internal control review