Qualified with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Hong Kong before joining RSM Hong Kong in 1988 where he was made a partner in 1991.
Stephen is currently the Head of Audit and Assurance Department. In addition, he is also a member of the Transnational Audit Services Executive Committee of RSM International.
Stephen is the partner-in-charge of several of initial public offerings in Hong Kong Stock Exchange and acted as the engagement partner of a number of the audit of listed companies.
He has extensive experience in various industries including financial services, securities, manufacturing, real estate and logistics.
- Fellow Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Fellow Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Certified Tax Adviser, The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong (TIHK)
- Member, Official Receiver’s Panel of Insolvency Practitioners Administration Scheme contracting out court winding-up cases
- Member, Financial Reporting Review Panel, Financial Reporting Council
- Member of RSM Internationl Transnational Audit Services Executive Committee
- Managing Partner
- Head of Audit and Assurance Services
- Head of Quality Assurance