Ronald specializing in auditing, taxation and management consultancy with 40 years of experience in the accounting industry. He began his career at M.K. Yam & Co, his father’s accounting firm, in 1977 and became a Partner of the firm in 1987. Ronald later served as a Partner at Lai & Fan, Sotherton in 1996 when the two firms merged and a Partner of RSM Hong Kong in 1999 following the merger between Lai & Fan, Sotherton and RSM Hong Kong.
Ronald has served as the partner-in-charge on several Initial Public Offering exercises in Hong Kong and Singapore. He has extensive experience in providing auditing and financial advisory services to clients in a variety of industries including garment, textile and related manufacturing, entertaining business, freight forwarding, construction and decoration businesses, property investment, solicitors, property and insurance agencies, charitable organisation, clinic practice, native and trade associations, etc. Ronald also has experience in handling tax investigation assignments over 30 years.
- Fellow Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Fellow Member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Fellow Member, CPA Australia
- Fellow Member, The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong (TIHK)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Audit and assurance services
- Auditing and financial advisory services